Concepts create idols; only wonder grasps anything. - St Gregory of Nyssa

Friday, March 11, 2011

I love 'em

I love high heels.
yes, I know, we're not supposed to use the word "love" for silly, inanimate objects...but I do love high heels.

I just wish I could wear them. Hip issues, you know. I remember wearing them for 12 hours straight. Not a problem. Then I fell off my porch (stupid, stupid story), and totally wrecked my left hip and knee.

Serviceable flats (and pain) are my punishments for a stupid, stupid fall.

I love Love LOVE THESE:

[ooh-la-la!]


Be still, oh my heart!

[pit-a-pat, pit-a-pat...]


Yummy!

[lovely]
Yes, I have a "thing" for color, bows, and rosettes.

And this is what I am condemned to wear (below the fold). Don't say I didn't warn you.





Grrrrrr....
boo HOO!




 

No comments: