Concepts create idols; only wonder grasps anything. - St Gregory of Nyssa

Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking evil in the face [Updated]

This beautiful little girl, three month old, was named Hadas:

Now she is dead: murdered, along with her parents and two brothers.

Murdered by thugs. Cowards. Murderers. Scum. The rampant evil. The desecration of human life.

Lord have mercy on them. I'm not sure I can. Yes, I know it's Great Lent. I know I am commanded by the Lord to love my enemies and pray for them. This is a tough one...

More:
Roger Kimball at Pajamas Media and Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection.

Rest in Peace, Fogel Family.

Give Rest, oh Lord, to the souls of Thy servants. 
Give them a place of rest, a place of repose, 
where there is neither sickness nor sorrow, 
but Life everlasting.


UPDATE: excellence once again from Mark Steyn.

No comments: