Concepts create idols; only wonder grasps anything. - St Gregory of Nyssa

Friday, March 11, 2011

We have a WINNER!

Thank you to everyone that joined in the fun...well, at least I had fun...and I hope all you did, too. Although I  liked ALL the captions (and so did Thomas the Cat), our marvelous judge has made his decision.
Yeowww...does this basket make my butt look too big?


The winner of the caption contest is:  missgive.

CONGRATULATIONS!
 
Kim, please use the email in "CONTACT" to send me your snail mail address. I will send out your prize the day after I receive the address.

Not only does Kim get the three handmade books, she is also the lucky duck who is judge for next month's contest. Woo HOOOO. (I know, can't contain your excitement...)

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

No comments: