Concepts create idols; only wonder grasps anything. - St Gregory of Nyssa

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Confession

I am a visually-oriented person. Unless I am extremely distracted, I see many things other people would never notice.

I have always learned the best by seeing, then hearing, then seeing again. I am able to manipulate shapes in my head, know volume capacities just by "looking," can identify minute differences in shades and tints, and have a very accurate color memory.

I love being this way.

(sheesh, too many "I's"...)

Anyhoo, imagine someone like me discovering Pinterest.

Ahem.

Confession...is good for the soul, they say.

I, Pilgrim, am a Pinaholic. Sure, I use it like a virtual bulletin board (I tell myself). Sweetheart, if you're reading this, I tell you I can stop at any time.Really. I can't have all those links in my computer bookmarks, now, can I? Unmanageable, right?

Oh, who am I kidding...if pinning is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Off to Pinterest.





No comments: